Holistic vision of the way that cities function
Make transport and mobility interact with urban development
Highlight, preserve, expand urban eco-system equilibrium
Mobility systems generator of urban projects at macro-scale and micro-level
Orchestrate mobility patterns depending on the urban area profiles
Anticipate changes and breakthroughs, identify weak signals
Born 09 th June 1960, French citizenship, married, 4 children
Adress : 8, rue du Commandant René Mouchotte, 75014 PARIS, France
Tél. +33 (0)6 74 00 21 20
E-mail : email@example.com
- Expertise in planning and urban development, renewal projects comprising mobility patterns issues.
- Prospective studies and research in the field of urban systems interacting with transportation concern.
. Analysis, benchmarking and feasibility appraisal of innovation in urban project, public transport offer, personal mobility, para-transit, based on emerging countries cases.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the city global context, a urban system situational awareness of a metropolitan region: lines of force, imbalances, potential;
- Identify structuring interactions between transportation and urban development : areas of pressure and stakes, interconnection, sensitive locations of premises and amenities, maximization of the territories, infrastructure restructuring and renewal.
- Take into account the whole modal chain enhancing complementarity between modes : public transport, private motorization, alternative means, para transit.
- Set up a cross comparison focusing on convergences and specificities through a worldwide approach fast growing and new emerging countries oriented.
- Capture weak signals and grasp Low Tech innovations.
- Use intensive practice of foreign languages to get in direct touch with local people.
- Degree in planning for developing countries, University Paris VII Jussieu, 1985;
- Architect DPLG, Paris Villemin, 1986;
- Urban Planner ENPC, PhD in Planning and urban development, Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, National Engineering, School for PW and Bridges, 1987;
- Special program How to Export, EAP- ESCP Paris, 1989.
- Transportation Engineer, DEA Transport, Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, 1994